Friends Blooms

My Besties Aussie Challenge


My Besties Aussie Challenge 

Challenge #6 

Theme: 



Hello friends and welcome to blog 


Today, is the beginning of the month once again... mid of year ...time is fly !
Winter is here in Sydney... beautiful weather ..just love it .. I have been very busy .. 
but as always I love my creative time ... to colour and create cards.

There is another great challenge up at My Besties Aussie Challenge
so pop over and join the challenge, see a great show case by our DT ladies.

Here is my DT Inspirational Card 
using the beautiful image by Sherri Baldy 
which you can get from HERE



As the normal I printed the image on X-Press It Blending Paper... and coloured in with 
Copic Makers, and created the background scene
Most of the materials are from my stash. 
As the theme is asking for Die Cuts ... I have used the die cuts by Spellbinder flowers,
and snowflake die cut as the leave for the flowers, small butterfly punch
white paper doily and lace 
sentiment and little bee by Some Odd Girls 
Colours Used
Skin - E000-E00-E04-E11-E21
Skirt & Bow & Shoe  - Y38-Y35-Y17-Y15
Top -YG17-Y24-YG11
Hat -BV000-BV00-BV13-BV17-BV23

I hope that you like what I have to share, and 
Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a peek.

Thank You 
Happy Crafting 
Rose Andrew 







Comments