Fly Away



Magnolia Forever

Challenge #36 - Things with Wings 


Hello friends and welcome to my blog 
today, I like to share my new DT card for 



Thanks to our Sponsor 






Here is my DT Inspirational Card 



I have stamped the image on X-press it blending paper and color in with Copic Markers. 
The paper line is Prima Paper Pad in co-operation with Heart Felt Creations paper flowers 
with few other materials from my stash ..such as ... lace...blur... pearls, and ribbon 
I hand created those hand made flowers .. first stamp the blooms and die cut & ink. 

I hope you can join us at over Magnolia Forever Challenge
and have some fun and great prizes with win. 

Hope you like what I have to share with you all today; 
I really had fun time in creating this card.
hope you did get inspired by my card .


Thank you for taking a peek . 
Happy crafting 
Rose Andrew 


Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew