Unforgettable Little Flower Fairy






Hello friends.

Hope you all are doing great and enjoying your crafting days..... it is very beautiful weather in Sydney....just perfect.

Today, I like to share a card which I created using a freebie digi  image by All Dressed Up Digital
she is very cute and adorable ... I love all her image and you can get her from HERE



Here is my card ....

I have printed the image and then coloured in with Copic Markers. 
I love the way she has come to life. 
Using the paper pad from Kaiser Craft which I had in my stash 
in co-operated with some flowers, lace and paper flowers 
All the edges have been distress,but I have left the edges plain. 
I am happy the way this card has turned out... just like she's sitting in a garden . 
The size of my card is 15cm x 15cm. 

I have also entered my card in the following challenge. 


I hope you like what I have to share ... so hop over and join the fun ... 
as they a very cute to play with . 

Thank you for stopping by ... 

Happy Crafting . 
Rose 


Comments

  1. This is just a fantastic cheerful card is this Rose!
    Love the stamp and the flowers on your card!
    Thanks so much for joining us at All Dressed Up!
    Bernadet
    *All Dressed Up DT*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous she looks like she's sitting in a garden :D
    Andrea x
    All Dressed Up DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty colors! Love the lace and all the details! Thanks for joining us at All Dressed Up challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew