Thursday, 26 May 2016

Unforgettable Little Flower Fairy






Hello friends.

Hope you all are doing great and enjoying your crafting days..... it is very beautiful weather in Sydney....just perfect.

Today, I like to share a card which I created using a freebie digi  image by All Dressed Up Digital
she is very cute and adorable ... I love all her image and you can get her from HERE



Here is my card ....

I have printed the image and then coloured in with Copic Markers. 
I love the way she has come to life. 
Using the paper pad from Kaiser Craft which I had in my stash 
in co-operated with some flowers, lace and paper flowers 
All the edges have been distress,but I have left the edges plain. 
I am happy the way this card has turned out... just like she's sitting in a garden . 
The size of my card is 15cm x 15cm. 

I have also entered my card in the following challenge. 


I hope you like what I have to share ... so hop over and join the fun ... 
as they a very cute to play with . 

Thank you for stopping by ... 

Happy Crafting . 
Rose 


3 comments:

  1. This is just a fantastic cheerful card is this Rose!
    Love the stamp and the flowers on your card!
    Thanks so much for joining us at All Dressed Up!
    Bernadet
    *All Dressed Up DT*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous she looks like she's sitting in a garden :D
    Andrea x
    All Dressed Up DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty colors! Love the lace and all the details! Thanks for joining us at All Dressed Up challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments :)
Hugs
Rose Andrew