Just Clowning

Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog

 Anything goes -  Lace or Ribbon




Hello friends
welcome to my blog post 

Today, I like to share my card for 
using this cute & cheeky image by Sherri Baldy 
which is available from 


The image is printed on X-Press IT Blending paper, 
as I love this paper and is best for Copic Markers.

It was so much fun to working with this image. 



Here is my DT Inspirational Card 




Card size 15cm x 15cm 

Using different type of die cuts and I have stamped the tickets with Tim Holtz stamp 
and same with the bingo number. 
Banner by La - La Land Craft, i love my banner die ...
I think using the yellow polka dot ribbon was a great idea as it made my image and card pop . 
as created the dots background with Copic markers . 
and did some doodling to create some stitching effect.

Well, thats all have to share with you all . 
If you have any questions feel free to ask . 
Until we meet again.

Happy Crafting 
Rose Andrew 


Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew