Joy in the Air... !

My Besties Aussie Challenge



Challenge #12 
Theme - Christmas 



Hello friends 
Welcome to my blog 


WOW ..... where did time go ...!!
 It's has been great fun year ... and this is our last challenge 
for this year over at 


Once again it is first of the month, which means an other challenge at 
hope that you all can join us once again in our last challenge.

Here is my DT Inspirational Card 
using the image by Sherri Baldy's digi image 
which you can get from 



I have printed the image on X-Press It blending card  & coloured in with Copic Markers.
Die cuts flowers and hollly leaves with martha stweart border punch, 
with brown gross gain ribbon , I have stamped out the background ... holly leaves , 
I have used ,.. different medium of pink combo's 
Size of card .. 16cm x 16cm 


I hope you like what I have to share today . 
Once again thank you so much for stopping by and taking a peek , 

Happy Crafting 
Rose 



Comments