Babybug

15th July 2015

 Challenge #29 - Anything Goes Sponsor - Stitchy Bear




Thank you to our sponsor 




Hello friends , 
welcome back to my blog, another great challenge is up at 

Here is my DT card 

I have created a shaker card using this cute little digi 
hop you can join us in and have some fun 


It was really fun to create this cute babybug into a shaker card . 
I just love this cute image.... so adorable 
using bold and strong colors, keeping it simple 
with few paper flowers ... & .. butterflies
in cooperated with white lace and satin red ribbon 

I have colored the image with copic markers and 
the sentiment is by Kaiser craft 
I have cut the circles out using die cuts  & flourishes 



I hope you like what I have to share . 
Thank you for stopping by 

Happy Crafting 





Comments