Grow Everyday



CCC Digi Creations

 
Challenge 26
Theme: Layer it Up
 
 
Hello friends
welcome to my blog
 
 
Today there is another great New Challenge Up at
the challenge will run for two weeks. so hop over and join the fun.
 


Thank you for our sponsor
 
 
 
 
Here is my DT card
 
 
 
 
I was quite fun working with this card ...
The image is cute ... prefect for pre-school or kindergarten children ...
I have used all the stuff from my stash .
fussy cut around the deer, owl and hedgehog .
wrap bakers twine and stamp the sentiment .
it is a very clean and simply card ... but I have used few different layers of papers
in the back ground ...
The image has been coloured in with copic markers .
 
 
I hope you like what I have to share .
Hop over and join in the challenge, take a peek on what our other DT ladies have to offer
 
 
Enjoy
Happy Crafting
 
Rose
 
 
 
 

Comments