Friends


Hello friends
 
Welcome back to my blog land,
 
Today, I thought to share my card which I created using the digi image my Sherri Baldy .
which one can get from Etsy Store
 
I love how this card has turned out...
I have created this for My Besties Swap Partner ... for Michelle
and she loved it .


 
This card size is 15cm x 15cm
 
I have used bright colours, and most from my stash.
Butterfly die cut by Marianne Design
Did few layering on top of each other, place a tag behind the image
with lace and pearls, with paper flower
Image has been coloured in with Copic Markers.
Used Bo Bunny glitter over the flowers and image, placing the pearls here and there .
 
 
Challenge Enter
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek .
 
Happy Crafting
Rose

Comments

  1. Stunning work Rose. Thank you for sharing with us over here at My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner and best of luck with your entry.
    Annette DT Leader
    Don't forget to enter our "My Besties Design Team Challenge #01"
    Link: http://mybestiesdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rose so glad you entered this one just love it thank you for joining us at My Besties meet at the scrappers corner
    Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Rose - Michelle is a very lucky girl lol ! The colours are wonderful ! Thank you for entering the challenge at My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner - Rachel DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Rose! Love the design and all the die cuts you have used are gorgeous! Thank you for joining us over at My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner ~ Vicki DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rose this is an awesome creation with great attention to detail and perfect for our ‘ANYTHING GOES with a Besties Image’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card !The colours are wonderful ! Thank you for entering the challenge at My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner.
    Good Luck!
    Eleonora DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card thank you for joining us at My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner hugs Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous card Rose. Thank you for joining us at My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner Hugs Andrea DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous I like your design, Thank you for playing along with us at My Besties at Scrappers Corner , Good Luck Kevin xx
    http://mccraftys-cards.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew