LOVE : CUPID


Scrapbook Stamp Society


Hello friends 

As today it is my turn to share an Inspirational DT card for 

As we all know that Love is in the Air ... 
I  thought to create a card using one of Sherri Baldy's very cute image 
which is available at her ESTY STORE  


Here is my Inspirational DT card 



I am totally in love with this image . Don't you think she is so cute . 
There are other image which you can choose from . 

Keeping the layout very simple and clean. 

Material Used 

Paper Pad By - Fancy Pants, Beloved 
Die Cuts - Quick Kuts - Floral Doily 
Sherri Badly -  3 Heart Die Cut 
Silver metal corner 
wooden heart and word "LOVE"
Heart cocktail pick 
cream lace 
liquid pearls - Baby Blue, Rouge, Buttercup 
Glitter clear 


I hope you like what I have got to share and Thank you for taking a peek 

Happy Crafting 

Rose 

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew