Friends are the Sunshine ....


CCC Digi Creations

Theme : Use your Favorite Colours  

Hi friends 

Today I like to share my DT creation for 
so hop over and join our current challenge, and great prize to win.



Thank you for our sponsor this fortnight ..



Here is my DT card 

using the image by Oak Pond Creation 


Keeping the theme in mind ... I am using one of my favorite colours 
Yellow, Black, Red 
Black card is the base and mat with printed yellow and red strip of paper, which I have 
curled upwards ..placing my image in an angle with a top border 
and compliment with medium size paper flower and placing a small fabric flower with red pearl 
sentiment is by Kaiser Craft . 
Use of white lace and black ribbon ... and glitter has been applied to the image . 
with little butterflies and liquid pearls . 
Had quite fun while creating . 

I hop that you do join our current challenge and take a peek what other DT 
ladies have created . 

Happy Crafting 
Rose 


Comments