You make me smile


Off the Rails Scrapbooking

Happy New Year ...



Latest Mood Palette

Latest Mood Palette


DT Inspirational 

Hello friends, 
Welcome to my blog ... today it is my turn to share a tutorial for

Here is my DT inspiration card for this month using the color mood palette .



Materials used - printed paper,cardstock black,white, yellow, white lace, black lace, white pearl, rhinestone, black felt, white & black gel pens,die cuts, bigshot,rub-ons, 3D pop dots 



Handmade black  lace flower with pearl in the middle and felt at the back . 
I have stitch the lace together and pull through, turn them around and placing on the felt with hot glue ( thanks to all those ladies who shared their video on YouTube how to make flowers ) 

cut the circle in bigshot using both colours



Here is my DT card 
using the printed paper and rhinestone with lace 
placing the lace flower on the side, die cut behind the flower 
placing the sentiment on 3D pop dots 
and made some stitching with white & black pen 

front view of the card 



Inside of the card, I have created a pocket on one side of the card 
and mix match the colour to write the note.
I have also used some rub-ons from my stash .


Hope that you like what I have to share with you . 
Thank you so much for stopping by and taking peek .






Comments