Hair Pin Box

Scrapbook Stamp Society


Scrapbook Stamp Society 

DT Inspirational Card 

Hello friends

Hope that you all are good and doing great in your own craft world . 

Once again it is my turn to share an inspirational project, for
Scrapbook Stamp Society Blog
Once again using one of beautiful digi image by Sherri Baldy...which is available at
Esty Store 

here is my DT Inspirational  

Image by Sherri Baldy 

I did score the card stock and decorate with printed paper and other embellishments 
Printed and colour the image ..fuzzy cut around it and the mounted it on 3D pop dots .
Try to keep the layout out simple .
The die cut frame is cut using Marianne die cuts with small flowers by flower punch and flourishes.
With liquid perals and clear blings in the corners 


Different view inside the box


I have used a piece of ribbon to go around the box and tie a knot in front.
I love this cute little box as it makes a nice present for Christmas, Swap or just to give a gift .

I hope that you did get inspired by my work and will give a go .

Once again Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek .

Happy Crafting 
Rose 









Comments