Bright Day




Challenge # 29

Theme : Anything Goes with Besties 


Hello crafty friends 

There is another great challenge up at My Besties Aussie Challenge
using the digi image by Sherri Baldy IMG403 Big Eyed Besties

I totally adore this image and love the way my card has turned out 
it is a Circle Easel Card 

I have placed half the window die cut with purple lace and fuzzy die cut the image with a
 La La Land Craft




I have cut few circles using Spellbinder, with Heartfelt Creations blooms.
with flourish swirls, and marianne die cut . 



Materials Used 

 Cardstock - purple, lime
purple lace 
Heartfelt creations blooms
Flourish die cut 
sentiment - whimsy stamp
large pink bling 
liquid pearls 
pink ribbon 
3D pop dots 


Do hop over and take a peek to our DT girls ..what a show case they have . 


Happy Crafty 
Rose 


Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew