Big Girls Panties


My Besties Blog Challenge 

Challenge # 28 
Theme : Anything Goes with My Bestie + Flowers 


Hello and welcome back to my blog

As  today I like to share my new card which I created,
using this little cutie by Sherri Baldy .. love adore her this cutie in her Big Girl Panties
and their is still time to join and have fun at
My Aussie Bestie Challenge
it is a monthly challenge and great prizes up for grab.

You can find her at Sherri online 
Esty Store 

Here is my DT Card 


Simple layout for the card .... different sizes have been matted over each other ... 
die cut dolly behind the image ...with  paper flowers,roses, leaves, lillies,lace.
the image is so cute ... just love her ..  :) 

Image been coloured in with copic marker, I have used glossy accent on her eyes and 
liquid pearls on her big panties and hair . 





*******************************************

Another card i like to share today 

the new image which you might have seem around on Facebook ..on My Besties Design page 




Again the paper line is by Kaiser Craft, die cuts by Marianne Design, 
with handmade flower (usign reto flower punch ) sher ribbon with large heart pearl bling, 
lace,, and rhinestones . Image has been coloured with Copic markers 
I have used white felt clouds as well. 


I hope you like what I have to share and do get inspired . 
Thank you so much and happy crafting ladies . 
until we meet again .

Rose 

Comments