Wednesday, 16 July 2014

Hugs & Kisses


 
Creative Colors Challenge
 
 
Challenge #15


Hello friends

It's has been a while since my last post ...life gets so busy ...and time flys ...!  As kids are back at school and it has been a cold day .

As it is mid of the month and an other great challenge is up at
 
Here is this weeks color palette .
White - Red - Pistachio Green PLUS add Buttons




Thank you so much for this weeks sponsor .
 
 
Bugaboo is giving 7 Digi images to the winner!!
 




Here is my DT card for this week



Using a very simple layout ...trying to show the image more....stamped the sentiment and the image has been coloured in my Copic makers.
I love this cute little boy, 
hope you do like what I have to share and you do get a little inspiration .







Materials Used :

White card
Paper line from Crate Paper Collection /Toy Box  collection
Red cardstock
White & Red bakers twine
Large red Button
1 small green button
1 small white button
Chipboard music note 

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a peek .
Do hop over and check out the other DT work and join the challenge and have fun :)

Happy Crafting
Rose



3 comments :

  1. Oh my, Rose, your card is so sweet! Love your awesome coloring on that fun image! Hugs, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. That image is so sweet. Your card is simply adorable, Rose. I just created a card that could of been my DT card. oh well... Great job. Tereese (Friday) DT...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I love this! Such a cute image...............also love the use of the twine & button.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments :)
Hugs
Rose