Love for feathers



Off the Rails Scrapbooking Challenge
 
 
Challenge #
 
Use for Colour Palette and Feather
 
 
Hi people in blogland
 
 
Hope all has been good and blessing for Almighty :)
 
 
Today, I have a new post for OTRS - Card Challenge
with a very interesting challenge
 
Colour Palette
Thank you for our this weeks Sponsor
 
 
Oh Well here is my DT card for this week
 
Front of the card
 
I had a lot of fun playing around with this card .. had lots of ideas going through my mind but I decide to got with this style .
Using 3 different colour cardstock and lace, net and feather with pearls
I have spray the background paper .. to give a bit of teal colour around the corners
and I also have coloured by pearls - dark brown using my copic markers
my lace was beige to begin with and I have spray ink .. to lime green using
Linda's Gang spray ink
with paper flowers and placing the feather in the centre of the card but with a slight turn
sentiment by whimsy stamps  
 
 
 
inside of the card
 
keeping it simple and clean ...with lace and net once again with paper flowers
computer printed sentiment ... which I saw on a site and printed off ... sorry as I don't recall from where.
 
 
I hope that you all like what I have to share with you all .
Do hope over and join the fun ... great prizes to win, check out great DT creations :)
 
Have a lovely day
Happy Crafting
Rose
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew