Off The Rails Scrapbooking Challenge 

Use of Fabric 

 
 
Hello friends
 
Once again, I am here with new challenge at Off The Rails Scrapbooking
in fact this challenge was quite interesting  ..and I had so much fun using all different elements in it .
 
So hope that you like what I have to share with you all .
 
The sponsor for the challenge is our very own talented Design Team Member Diana
And this is the amazing prize that you could win, comes right out of Diana's own stash

 
 
 
Here is my DT card

Using the medium circle die cut, I did cut my fabric and place on top of the blue cardstock, then mounted both on the white circle .
I also cut the large blue flower out of denim and place in, on top I did make some ...handmade flowers using the same "Check" fabric to match ... and 2 extra small flowers to go together with the card & theme, placing button on top





Close  for the fabric flowers 
 
added few extra bits ... like vines and honeycomb and fabric Washi Tape, and barkers twine, on the large button .
All the materials are from my hide away stash .
 
Now it is your turn to use some fabric and create something and share with us ... do hop over and link your cards ... you can entre couple of times ... great prizes to grab.


Materials used 

White card base
Dark blue cardstock
Check material
Blue Denim
Spellbinder Circle die cut
Flower die cut
Honeycomb die cut
M/S border punch
Whismy flourish die cut
Chipboard
Liquid pearls
Fabric Washi tape
Bakers twine
Large button
2 small yellow buttons
Handmade fabric flowers
Brown bling


Thanks you so much for stopping by and taking a peek ...do hop over and check out other DT members .

Happy Crafting 
Rose 


Comments