Love Heart


 
My Besties Aussie Challenge
 
Love is in the Air - use of Red ,White , Black
Challenge 16
 
 
Hello friends and welcome back
 
Just another fresh day with a start of  New Blog Challenge at My Besties Aussie Challenge
use of colour Red, White & Black
as Love is in the Air ...
 
 
Here is my DT Card
 
 
It is a mirror candle holder .
I re-created the front of the mirror with my favourite Besties
using on the Sherri Baldy's digi image of  Big Eye Big Head Dolls img163
which one can get from Esty Store
 
Materials Used
Red Cardstock
Red Glitter cardstock
Black Cardstock
white cardstock  
Love cross gain red ribbon
white pearl heart
red paper flower
pink blossom
white glitter
3D pop dots
 
Image coloured in with Copic Markers
Sherri Baldy's - Heart frame Die Cut
 
Hope that you like what I have to share with you all .
Do join the challenge and have fun and great prize to win .
The Challenge will be on air for 2 week ... lot of time to enter .
 
Once again Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a peek .
Happy Crafting
 
Hugs
Rose
 


Comments

  1. Rose, your card is so gorgeous! I wanted to write you here to let you know i did send an email for the win on the Aussie My Besties challenge. I hope you are doing ok. thanks! Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bonnie
    Thanks for tour lovely comment :)
    Please do forward your email again sorry about that :)
    Hugs
    Rose

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew