Hello friends
Hope that you all are having great time ... !
It is Monday on my side of the world ..!
Spring is in the Air, bit overcast but beautiful day : ) and which means
that there is a New Challenge up at
Scrapbook Stamp Society - Use of Flowers & Ribbons
Here is my DT Card
This is the first time that I have created this style of card
I think, it is called Card & Envelope
using digi image by Sherri Baldy Stamps
which one can get from Scrapbook Stamp Society



Using the die-cuts from Marieanne Crafts and Martha Stewart border punch
along with blue satin ribbon and flowers
The image is printed on x-press blending it paper and coloured with copic markers,
with liquid pearls and blings
Yellow cardstock and printed paper from my stach ...

Hope that you all like what I have to share and hope that you can hop over and
take a peek what other DT member have created
Do join in and have fun ...share your creations :)

Once again Thank you so much for stopping, feel free to leave some
sugar ..

Happy Crafting
Rose Andrew

Comments