My Journal

Hello friends and Welcome to my blog
 
It is a new week with alots of fresh start as there is a New Blog Challenge at Aussie Blog Challenge
to make a Male Card incoparate with Metal and using Sherri Baldy's digi images,
the challenge goes for fortnightly
 
 
 
Here is my DT project :
 
I created a 4 x 6 journal using the digi image by Sherri Baldy called Hi-5 Hank which
one can get from Scrapbook Stamp Society
This image reminds me so much of my son Adam ... cheeky and mischief
most of the items are from my stock
Had so much fun in creating this project .. just added
different bright colours and texture, as for the metal use
I have used a silver brads and light brown swirl brad at the top of the page
also used the buttons at the bottom to spell the word "Boof"
 
 
 
I was quite happy with the result ..the back of the journal is the same and just without the
digi image ...
Gald that this journal has found a lovely home, with Adam ( my son) he will use write
his little notes and secrets, plus all his game cheats in it .
 
MATERAILS USED
 
 
4 x 6 Journal
Bright Yellow card stock
Olive Green Circle
Orange Cardstock 
Blue Cardstock
Robort paper
one ticket
3 silver brads
light brown swirl
Newspaper piece
Spellbinder circle die cut
M/S fence border punch
polka dots emboss pad
cuttlebug
copic markers
 
 
Well thats all I have to share with you all ... hope that you do like what you see
Once again thank you so much for stopping by and taking a peek
 
Happy Carfting ...
Rose
 
 
 
 
 
 


Comments