Monday, 8 July 2013

Thinking of You



Hello friends

Welcome to my blog ...

So excited that our My Besties - AUSSIE BLOG CHALLENGE - ANYTHING GOES has alive ... and hope that you all can join and have fun .


Here is my card

 
Materials Used
 
6"x 6" white card base
Orange cardstock
My Mind's Eye - Lost & Found
Spellbinders die cuts
Marianne flourish die cuts
Bird die cut
La-la land grass die cut
Spellbinder -blossom flower die cut
brown pearls
liquid pearls
beige lace
Copic Markers
X-press It Blending paper
 
Thats all I have to share today .
Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a peek .
Hope that you can join in with our challenges
 
Hugs
Rose
 
 
 
 

3 comments :

  1. Beautifully coloured Bestie, love her and love the colour combo. Thanks for inviting me to join this fab DT. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love your card Rose! I am so excited about our new Blog! Hugs xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a very beautiful card Rose.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments :)
Hugs
Rose