Thursday, 13 June 2013

Take a walk ....


Hello friends in the blogland

Hope that you all are fine and doing great and busy . I know I am have been very busy with family and my work ... trying to get things ready for my first market stall, and really looking forward to a great day :)

Today, I like to share a card which created using Sherri Baldy digi image which you can get from Scrapbook Stamp Society  her Besties ... love them !



Here is my card :
 
using the image from Scrapbook Stamp Society and the scene is from  Make It Crafty, using the paper from Basic Grey, Grass, clouds and fence line with flowers and charm .

 
 
 
 
Materials Used
 
6" x 6" white card
Brown cardstock
Blue cardstock
Brown checked ribbon
wooden button
blue & white bakers twine
shovel charm
3 daisy flower
string biege
yellow liquid pearls
glossy accents
X-press IT blending paper
copic marker
Martha Stewart fence border punch
 
 
 
Hope that you like what I have to share with you all, if you have any questions do email me
 
Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek .
 
Happy Crafting
Rose Andrew
 


9 comments :

  1. This is so cute, I love the path & the layout is great.
    I hope your market stall goes well xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling card!... I'm glad I was able to find your blog on Google search to get to this post. I saw your card on Sherri Baldy's blog, but your link to get here did not work!... Anyway, you used one of my favorite images... she's so cute, Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rose gorgeous card you have made.
    Thanks for join us at Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely image and card!
    Geraldine M
    CBN DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card you have made Rose!
    Thank for joining us at Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge:)
    Hugs Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWESOME Rose, I have this MIC background too and isn't it so versatile...this is just awesome...luv annie xx

    http://annieforeva.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow your card is Beautiful Rose! Thank you for joining the Besties Challenge! Good Luck! xox Julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card, a lovely layout and pretty colours. Thank you for joining us on the SSS challenge Hugs Bee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments :)
Hugs
Rose