adore

Hello friends and welcome to my blog


It's been a while since my last post ... life just gets in the way of craft ..but not to worry ... !
 
 
Here is a card which I made for my DT card for Scrapbookstamp Society
and it is created by Sherri Baldy ... she is an other new line of Besties .
They all are adorable and cute to work wtih ..!
So today, once more I will share her with you all ... :)
I really enjoy colouring them ... and creating new cards ..
I am not sure if she has a name yet ... or still called "image 700 "
you can get her at the online storeHERE


So here is my card

 
Materials Used
 
Orange Cardstock
Bronze Glitter cardstock
Printed paper - Lost & Found - Rosy
Chipboard word - adore
3 small paper flower
white & brown baker twine
 Heart Banner die-cut - La La Land Crafts
 
Copic Markers Used
Hair & Shoes
C0-C1-C7-C9
Skin
E00-E01-E02
Dress & bow
YR00-YR04-YR09
Jacket & Pants
E31-E33-E34-E37
 
Hope that you like what I had to share today .
Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a peek .
 
Until then
Rose
 
 
 


Comments