Hope that you all are fine and doing great ... ! I am just not feeling that great ... but ok .. ! It is overcast in Sydney today and very boring .....just spent some time with hubby and kids .
Well..well... wonder who all attend the party on facebook for Scrapbook Stamp Society they had new Stamps Release Today ... some lovely images there ...cant wait to work with those .... for those of you have not seem them ..just pop over HERE and check them out .
Once again my DT card for today is from Scrapbook Stamp Society by Sherri Baldy ... she is a new digi .. she does not have a name yet ....
I will attend this card to there Blog Challenge The Besties Challenge
Here is my card
Thinking of you
From different sides ...
- Using White cardstock as my base card, back is 15cm x 15cm and the front panel is 7cm x 15cm
- Cut the Green plain paper /Orange & white polka-dots to size
- Mount both paper together .
- Cut Orange Ruffed Lace & Ribbon to size and mounted them together on the (polka-dot paper ) once all the four pieces are mounted .
- Now place the paper and mounted on top of the white card .
- Placing the digi image on top
- Inside of the card is .. cut a 15xm x 15cm then cut it in half and place it inside of the card .
- Once again cut the Orange Ruffed Lace & Ribbon to size 15cm
- Punch out all your flowers...die cut your flourish, butterfly and mounted them all together .
- Now your card is finished .
Materials Used .
Plain Green Paper
Orange & White polka -dots
2 piece of 18cm Orange Ruffed lace
3 Pieces of 18cm Orange Stain Ribbon
12 Small Flowers
12 Medium Flowers
2 Large flowers
6 pieces of flourish cuts
2 small butterfly
stamped senitment - Kaisercraft
*please note that all the flowers are handmade and they are punch out from the paper I used
Thank you for stopping by and I hope that I do inspire some of you
Beautiful card,love the fab image and great details.xxxReplyDelete
Beautiful card and so much detail. Love those bright colours - so cheerful.ReplyDelete
Wonderful - great colours and the details are fantastic. Helen xReplyDelete
Gorgeous colours and love the gorgeous embellishments.ReplyDelete
This is a gorgeous card Rose....love the image, and the papers you've used. The spottty flowers and lace are very pretty too. xx I'm now following your blog xxReplyDelete
Wow gorgeous card, I love the colours you have used and the image is really cute xReplyDelete
wow, Rose you continue to make beautiful cards. Love them all.ReplyDelete
Such a pretty card, I love the lace down one side and your use of the polka dot paper to create your flowers and bring it all together. xxReplyDelete
Fabulous card and i just love that image.ReplyDelete
A fabulous card and image. Love the flowers too. Hope you are feeling betterReplyDelete
I am in LOVE with your card Rose...So So So Pretty...XOXOReplyDelete
wow gorgeous Rose.ReplyDelete
Hi Rose, Oh this is a fabulous card, I love the colours and papers you've used and the embellishments are fab too hun.ReplyDelete
Hugz, Lorraine xx
Ow love the cols and the image is gorjuss xxxReplyDelete