It's been a while since, I did my last post ... life just gets way to busy from time to time ...and then I wonder where did time go ... !
I had couple of Christmas cards orders to fulfil and then my DT work ..
Today I just like to share a card which I made using Satured Canary called Red Rose which was a freebie on my website ..
Here is my card
Really happy with the result of my card, kind of getting hook on to these beautiful images .
- Yellow, Brown & White cardstock
- Printed paper - My Mind's Eye
- Dark Brown Satin Ribbon
- Cream Lace
- Brown Bling
- Liquid Pearls
- Swirl Die Cut
- Sentiment - Kaisercarft
- Cuttle bug - polka-dots folder
- X-Press Blending Paper
- Copic Markers -
- Skin E000, E00 , E04 , R11, B000 (eyes)
- Dress - Y00, Y02, Y11, Y15 , Y23
- Top - YR00, YR02, YR04
- Hair - E51, E53, E55, E57
- Tree- E57, E27
- Leaves - YG03, YG05, YG06
Thank you all for stopping by and do hope that you like what I had to offer .