Spring is in the air...!

Hello friends,


Hope that you all are having a lovely time .... as my days are busy with kids been home and few other things on hand ....

Today, I like to share a card which I made for Spring .... yes it's Spring in Australia .... beautiful day .... and when I saw this digi ... I had to create
it's from Scrapbook Stamp Society , you can get from  here   the artist for this beautiful digi is Kim Gwin ~ Orhid Stamp08 ~

Here is my card

Quite happy with the result ....and love the colours as well ... !!

Materials Used :-
White card
Dark Green cardstock
Green Ribbon
Spellbinder Die Cut
Light Green Blings
Sentiment - Flourishes
Big Shoot
Emboss floder
X-Press Blending paper
Copic Markers
 
Oh....before I say bye .... don't forget that there be a New October
Challenge at SSS ...do hop over and take be part of it
 
 
 
Thank you all for stopping by ... !
Have a lovely day
Hugs
Rose

Comments