Eleanor and Pickles ~ Halloween

The Great Pumpkin Challenge 

Hello friends,

Hope that you all are having creative days...as we all celebrated World Cards Day 2012 . My house is very quite today as kids went back to school ..as I thought to sit here ...enjoy my cuppa while I blog ...!

Today I will be sharing a project which I created using Heather Valentin's digi image ...which you can get it from Here , she is called Eleanor and Pickles Lil Devil Halloween Digi .

So here is my project


Front view 
 
Pumpkins are made out of cardstock strips ... with paper trend drills, fallen leaves with spiders,bats and flowers .
 
There is a small wooden well, where I have my digi image with ghosts and feathers
 back side view where well and feathers are
 
 Eleanor and Pickles Lil Devil Halloween Digi .... Close up
 
Front view
 
I really had great time in creating this project .... most of the things are made from cardstock
 
Materials Used
Orange, Pumpkin, Lime Green, Black, Gold, cardstock
Kaisercraft printed paper
Large Flower Punch
Circut machine
Black/Red feathers
3D ghosts
Black bling
T/H- Distress ink
Small wooden well
X-press blending paper
Copic markers
 
Challenge Entered
Pumpkin Challenge - Scrapbook Stamp Society
 
Well thanks you so much for stopping by and hope that you enjoyed what I had to share with you all
 
Hope that you all have a great day ....enjoy ... :)
Hugs
Rose

Comments

  1. this is just fabulous Rose - really cool - so much hard work hun! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew