Saturday, 18 August 2012

Happy Halloween

Good Day ...to all my followers ..!

Hope we all are great .. !

Today... I am writing this post from Fiji ... my homeland ... yes I am on a  little holiday ...always good to visit, beautiful day ... rather bit warm ..!

I like to share a card today which is called ~ Nellies Pumpkin~ by Sherry Baldy ... she's adorable .. once can get this from Here created a setp-up card

Here is my card
Nellies Pumpkin

Spider - cut from circut
cob web and a bat and grass also cut from circut


Leaves and cob-webs cut from circut

Materails Used
Black card
Orange card
Basic Grey print paper
Circut -leaves,grass, cob-webs, spider & bat
Small flower punch
Black bling
Liquid pearls
Kindy Glitz

Once again thank you so much for visiting my blog and feel free to leave some love ...
Have a lovely day ..!

Regards
Rose


3 comments :

  1. Love all those extras Rose. Great coloring and great designs from the Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely card Rose, the embellies are fab.Great over all composition. Enjoy your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card Rose!
    Thanks for playing along at Mad for Markers challenges!
    Sammi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments :)
Hugs <3
Rose Andrew