Have a Holly Jolly Christmas


Good Afternoon friends and Welcome to my blog :)

It's Tuesday afternoon on my side of the world ...time is flying ...once again it's end of the month ... where did time go ... so much to do ...but very little time ....

Today,.. Scrapbook Stamp Society ..( here ) release some new, cute and naughty digi stamps ... hope that you hop over and have a peek ...one just falls in love with them :)

 The card for today is ~ Susie Lou Christmas Ornament ~ by Heather Valentin, she is pretty and cute ..so I thought to create a Rocker card.
I won this digi on their blog challenge .

Here is my card

The image is printed on X-Press Blending card and coloured with copice marker .Cut the image in circle and mount on the red circle with the edge around it. White dolly on white card, placing 3 clear bling on the bottom of the card .
here is close up to Susie ... the ornament has some clear bling on, with little glitter, also used glitter around the circle of the image ...
These flowers are paper handmade flower,...which are been punched out layed on top of each other with clear bling in the centre, two pieces of gold sheer ribbon behind the flowers .
finally the sentiment of the card with a little flower to finish off .

Materails Used
White/ Red card
White paper dolly
Golden Sheer Ribbon
Clear Bling
Glitter
Flower Punches ( med/ small)
Snetiment
Image - SSS
Copic Markers - M4M

M4M Online Store -For all my Copic Markers, Refills and Blending paper ..and much more ....do check them out ... cheapest in town  :)
Well friends, that all I got for this evening ... hope you like what I had to share. Once again Thank you for stopping by .
Until we meet again.
Be safe

Added this card at the following
Make It Monday -  Always Anything Goes
Hugs
Rose

Comments

  1. Fab card, great shape, really like the image, I found you on MiM
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and for a lovely comment

      Rose

      Delete
  2. very beautiful Rose.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card, saw it on mim x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rose - this is a lovely card. I think your colouring is terrific and the embellishments are great. Saw this on MIM.
    Stamping Shanni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you...Shanni ..for stopping by and for your sweet words .

      regards
      rose

      Delete
  5. I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS! My entries are: #84, #129, #157, #158 and #277.
    I would love to have you visit my blog!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card design Rose, it really caught my eye.

    I saw you at MIM #100. I am entry 300 this week, I'd love it if you dropped by.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew