It's Saturday evening, ... think what to do ... made few cards today ... finish an order and updated my laptop ... lol .. now time to sit down with cup of coffee and do my blog .. .
Today, I like to share a card using Heather Valentin ..digi .. it is call KittyLil Gothic, which you can get from Scrapbook Stamp Society ..store ... do hop over to check out Heather's new digi line ... they all beautiful ... if you are a gothic lover ...
Here is my cards
Nothing fancy today ... just a simple layout .... it is a easel card ....
1. Frist lay a dark purple cardstock ..on top of it ... spotty lime green paper
2. Matt the image on red cardstock
3. Cut a printed paper to go with the theme of colours
4. Punch out your borders in red cardstock as well ....
5. Mount all the pieces together and I use half a white dolly at the bak of the card making pleats in them .
6. Using the printed paper ... cover the top piece of the card with the border
7. Purple ribbon and make a bow ...place the chip board mushroom ...
8. Place the purple bling on the right hand corner just above the sentiment
9. Gittler her curls ...
Lime green spotty paper
Purple Ribbon & bling
Image is coloured with Copic Markers - Mad For Markers Online Store
Mad For Markers is an online store ...they have wide range of copic markers, blending paper, stamps, digis and re-inks ... much more ... do check them out ..
I really had fun in making this card ... hope that you like it and feel free to share some love ... hope that my cards had inspired some of you .. as well ... what you waiting for ... get there ... get creative :)
thats all for this evening