Wednesday, 11 April 2012

The Doggies

Miss Piglet -Just a note

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog
Hope that you all had a great time with family & friends over  Easter Long weekend ..! Children having a blast with chocolate and adults enjoying them as well .
Today, I like to share a card which I  made using a Digi Stamp  ~ Miss Piglet ~ by Mad for Markers, http://madformarkers.com.au ... there are some cute line of Doggies digi images ..do hop over and check them out ...who doesn't love Doggies ???


Here is my card :- Miss Piglet




Second card ~ Silver Iggy  - Hello



Third - Treasure Those Memories
Off the Page Project :~
Album cover ..with all the Doggies ..

I really had great fun with this project :-


Hand made roses ...just loves these paper roses


I really enjoy working on this card ~ something diffrent for me ...why not hop over and check out the digi stamps ...!


Materials Used
10 x 15 cm white card
Kaisercraft - Mocha paper, Lime Green, Blue, Black, Red
Sentiment - Kaisercraft
Bakers Twine - Red & White
Blue swirl brad
Lace & Brown Ribbon
Blue bling, Pearls,
Border Punch
Pink Checked cloth
Die Cut Leaves
Spellbinder - Die cuts
Digi Image - Mad for Markers

Thanks for stopping by and I hope that will hop over to get your sets of Doggies to work with ..
have fun..


Hugs
Rose 





1 comment :

  1. what lovely cards rose, the dogs are looking great.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments :)
Hugs
Rose