Flyaway - Birthday Wishes by Scrapbook Stamp Society

Hello everyone,

Hope that all is well ...it's been couple of day since that I posted on my blog.
Just busy around the house and kids...glad to see bright sunny days for last few day in Sydney ..!

The card that I am going to share today is called "Flyaway" from Scrapbook Stamp Society  www.scrapbookstampsociety.com and created by Sherri Baldy...so cute images they have and love to working with it .

Here is my card for today



It's a simply card and I thought to make a matching envelope to go with it, was quite happy with the result .


Materials Used

Purple cardstock
Kaisercraft papers collection
Cuttlebug folder
Border punch
Handmade flowers and leaves
Purple satin ribbon
white pearls
Image coloured with Copic marker

My handmade paper blooms ....sitting right on top of the ribbon


Lately, I have pick up creating paper blooms and really enjoying it ...!

Thank you all for stopping by ... :-)

Hugs

Rose

Comments

  1. So cute! love the colors. You do lovely work Rose.

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much ..Sher ... and you do make me smile ..lol ..!

    Hugs

    Rose

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew